Monday, May 26, 2008

June Holidays - Day 1.

I enjoyed myself alot alot,
even though it was a rather short day,
haha.
Woke up @ 9plus.
Idle-d around for awhile;
Met TiYingYng soon after.
Went over to j8, to order the prints;
Fish congee for lunch;
walked around,
headed back to school to hand in files,
and then to the dentist,
haha the p1s were so cutee! :D
Waited for YingYng to finish;
& then back to j8 to collect the prints,
visited the bbt
& talkedddd.
& back home @ 5.30 for
my show! ;)
Watched all the way till 9plus,
and i knocked out.
Hahaha.
Pictures next!
& once again, Happy Birthday Sarahhhhh!
<3.
I felt so silly today;
1) while bathing, i put shampoo accidentally into my NOSE.
LOL. & i started sneezing soon after.
LOL.
2) I choked ON A SMALL CUPCAKE! (for whatever reason.)
3) I BIT MY BROTHER's HAND WHILE BITING A STRAWBERRY.
LOLLLLL.
I feel so silly.
HAHAHA.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home