Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 4, Holiday!

Finally, i call today aaaaa...

HOLIDAY!
:D

Haha.

Alright,
i've been out the whole day,
actually from 12 onwards.
(:

Left for my cousin's place in the rain,
just as when i was leaving,
it started to pour.
haha.

Then reached Woodlans, my shoes were the only wet one.
Haha.
Then talked, watched tved, did my e-assignment for english
(:

And then it was 5.30
And the new chinese showww is
tong xin yuan!! , 同心圆

YAYYYE(:

Okay, yes then my aunty came home,
had Mac Delivery for dinner,
and left to my other cousin's place in a cab,
thanks to the rain!

Fethched my aunty and my cousin to the airport.
Haha.
Geetha & I were busy looking at people's dressing and all.
HAHAHHA.

Okay,
home at 12?


Toodles!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home