Sunday, November 23, 2008

Agapeland Sundays!


I'm back to my frequent day to day updates!
(:

After a week of typing and uploading of UK pictures,
goodness!
I think i've never had a post that long,
ever before.

What do i do on a Sunday?
Just like any usual one(:

Out of bed @ 7am.
Church-ed in the morning.
I'm missing Clarissa's high-pitched voice in my ears all throughout the service, hah.
It was way cold today,
i was shivering throughout,
hah.

Agapeland after.
Too many children today!
Combined worship with the Primary section,
& class rocked!

Aaron kept playing with my bracelet
and sticking to me
'cos i helped him to colour

Ethan was jumping around me,
when i gave him a sticker.
& he's adorable

Nathan started running all around the small room,
shouting 'Jiejie Tashkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!'
Xiaver played london bridge with me
aw, i miss London.

Yeah that's about it.
HAHAH!
Only pictures can explain all of these weird actions i did with the little children,
another time then.
(:

I'm tired,
goodbye!
--
I started my holiday assignment,
which made my computer go crazyyyy!

Would someone volunteer to help me type a 500 word tamil article?
I did it in english, about to print out and then realised,
i'm taking 3mins for a letter, roughly 5 minutes a word,
500 words is going to lead to, 2500 minutes.
Goodness Gracious!

Let me tell you what the assignment was,
'Endangered Animals' - 500 words.
That's all that is stated in the holiday assignment paper!

LIKE GUIDELINES PLEASE!
& thanks for those who help try to turn the laptop back to english.

Everything changed to tamil,
all thanks to this assignment.
Great.

I think its time for bed.
I hope CMC Childrens' Home reply me by tomorrow!
:/

Goodnight.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home