Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm such a happyaye girl!

Woah,
there's like a sudden change,
which makes me feel so weird.

From days where my table's in a mess,
with textbooks & worksheets & files & notes everywhere,
and now the room's empty,
no more textbooks, worksheets, files, notes,
(there's all collecting dust for the weekend, at the locker.)

& i feel so free,
bumm-ing around,
no work to do, just ly here and there, play, blog, & everything that sort,
so relaxed.

What a difference.

It feels so great to just wake up at a certain time,
turn on the computer, (vaio just rocks!),
turn on my music,
surf the net,
PHOTOSHOP!,
look at blogskins from everywhere,
eat,
watch teevee.

Wohooo!
((:

I definately need to visit the library soon,
to grab a few good books,
and read them,
since i'm so free,

Off i i get back to surfing for blogskins,
cool, simple, intersting ones.
Or maybe, try making a few.
(:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home