Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Term 2, Week 2, Day 3

As usual.
Nothing special happened today in school again.

But i must say that our new form teacher is real nice,
i was kind of happy to see a new teacher taking over the class.
I guess its time.
I hope it carries on this way, even maybe after she sees the class's true colour.

I left home at 7.15 to go to school,
see it's getting later as the days go by,
literally, took my time,
even though i noticed time just pass by,
got visited by a group of crows that flew into the void deck,
i froze for a momment.

then just as i stepped into the school compound,
an announcement was made to go for assembly now,

it was in the parade square.
*i saw my secret admirer! - insidejoke
He's in 1peace,
and i was begging Rajam to go and find out his name, but we both were too shy,
LOL.
Okay, out of that.
LOL.
That really made me joyful for a few minutes.
haha.

Then Maths,
back to the same class,
:/
did a new topic,
i understood it myself!

PE.
like my team,
but when it comes to a game,
i didn't like the other teams,
all the vulgarities, scoldings, hatred, shoutings just shouting from everyone in the game,
call this united?

Then Chemistry,
back to schools on Saturday for weekssss
thanks to more supps, remedials,
:/
i wish,
my classmates would show more respect to the teachers.

Recess,
with YingYng,
my greatest wish,
is to have her back in class,

just like 2007,
the clique <3,
the pink room <3,
2truth'07<3,
all those memories, <3

and out of the blue,
i started remembering tamil class'07
those nice stories that i enjoy hearing,
those laughters that never stop,
those motivational words,
those wonderful encouragements,
those wonderful memories.

Social Studies next,
i wish that SS & Bio would be everyday, for the whole week.
then i'll love itt!
I enjoy SS,
& Bio.

Why does time just seem to fly past when you're enjoying the lesson.

SS was okay,
towards the end i got a headacheee.
tskkkk.

Then CME,
did my personal thoughts,
my first proper CME lessons which i actually did something.

MT was next.
:(
THE WHOLE CLASS squeezed into HALFAROOM!
MYGOODNESSSSS.

but the work that we had to do wasn't that bad,
but there wasn't any Shalin today.
:(

FINALLY,
school's over.

Headed to the bus stop with YingYng,
and took a bus over to mount e
to get my retainers,
its PLASTIC.
:(
Argh,
itssss SOOOOOOOOOOO irritating,
i can't feel what i'm actually chewing.
:(

Then came back,
back to j8,
and soon after home.

why is everyone so cold towards me now?
what did i do wrong, that you have to call me a bull?

there's nothing i look forward to now,

I'll keep wishing that 2007 would last forever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home